Love, Life and the Whole Karmic Enchilada; The Very Secret Diary Of A Scientist

A Chris-in-the-morning inspired blog. Somewhere I can hypothesis on human nature and narrate my own journey of self discovery. That sounds so cheesy! Basically somewhere that I can just spill out the contents of my head.




This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Tuesday, February 01, 2005
 
New flatmate shall prove to be interesting I think. She's a bit enthusiastic about the whole cleaning and dishes and organising thing. But then again I suppose I was too when I first went flatting. She'll get bored with it soon enough. Or maybe she won't. She's been looking for a job, says she needs to be working to keep busy. And she joined the gym. But we get along alright. I guess I'm just feeling a little unsettled at the moment. I must go write a long email to George. I feel I've been neglecting him a bit recently. Will do.


Comments: Post a Comment