Love, Life and the Whole Karmic Enchilada; The Very Secret Diary Of A Scientist

A Chris-in-the-morning inspired blog. Somewhere I can hypothesis on human nature and narrate my own journey of self discovery. That sounds so cheesy! Basically somewhere that I can just spill out the contents of my head.




This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Saturday, May 07, 2005
 
May 08, 2005

It's human nature to dream, and to at least try to make those dreams come true here on planet number three. Your chance to turn one of your dreams into a goal, and to tackle that goal with your usual meticulous attention, has now officially arrived -- and if you're dealing with the department of long-distance travel, higher education or spiritual quests, you'll have all the heavenly help you could ever ask for to get the show on the road. Go for it

My extended daily horoscope for today. yay!!

Comments: Post a Comment