Love, Life and the Whole Karmic Enchilada; The Very Secret Diary Of A Scientist

A Chris-in-the-morning inspired blog. Somewhere I can hypothesis on human nature and narrate my own journey of self discovery. That sounds so cheesy! Basically somewhere that I can just spill out the contents of my head.




This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Saturday, May 07, 2005
 
So this weekend went pretty well for the most part. It's sunday afternoon and I'm dead tired. Got home from town at 3 on saturday morning. Got home from raglan at 2 this morning. AND there's the Spanish F1 tonight. Thank goodness it's starts at 11 and not 1 or 2 in the morning.
Anyway I was a bit upset yesterday still over the whole 'only romantic prospects going out the window' thing. But I've got over that. A t some point yesterday afternoon while sitting on Raglan beach it just sort of happened. There'll be other guys, better guys. And until then I've got my friends. And I've always gotmy plans for America. Although knowing my luck the only single guys will either be gay or patriotic americans. And my principles will (most likely) not let me have a relationship with anyone who is hugely Americanly patriotic. Although it depends on the guy of course. It was George's birthday 2 days ago. I sent him an ecard and he's seen it but I haven't heard back yet and I'm feeling a liuttle neglected. It's probably nothing. His parents have their 40th wedding anniversary on his birthday so he's probably been hugely busy with doing that and hanging out with family.
When Rochelle and I were sitting on the beach yesterday somehow we got to talking about guys. And of course James and Matt both came up. I know now that I am completely over him. It's quite refreshing but also a bit of a let down. I do miss his friendship. But I still want to know what went wrong. Not so much as I did before though. Maybe in a couple of weeks I just won't care why it didn't all happen. I think I'll do a 'how is everyone?, this is what I'm up to' update email soon. Just before I go. Maybe he'll reply.
That's all I can think of to ramble about. My samples should be finished boiling in a couple of minutes anyway I should get back.
Have a good week. ^_^

Comments: Post a Comment