Love, Life and the Whole Karmic Enchilada; The Very Secret Diary Of A Scientist

A Chris-in-the-morning inspired blog. Somewhere I can hypothesis on human nature and narrate my own journey of self discovery. That sounds so cheesy! Basically somewhere that I can just spill out the contents of my head.




This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Wednesday, August 23, 2006
 
Eeeeee!
I feel like such a teenage girl. Lianne sked me in an email if it might be possible if I 'like' David. I replied saying that I did yes but I wasn't sure if it was a welcome sentiment. Her reply was this
OH MY GOD!
OF COURSE he likes you!

And in reference to my question of who them 'all' who were talking about it.

Us "all" is our pub quiz team - Carmen and Corey and Kate and Glen and Dirk
and David and I. We weren't like totally gossiping but we have all been
friends for a while and would like to see David with someone nice like you -
even Andrew thinks you'd be a good match.

They think we'd be a good match! Always good news because Dirk and Lianne know him really well. ANd that they think I'm nice. ^_^
I'm going to be bouncing around all day now.


Comments: Post a Comment