Love, Life and the Whole Karmic Enchilada; The Very Secret Diary Of A Scientist

A Chris-in-the-morning inspired blog. Somewhere I can hypothesis on human nature and narrate my own journey of self discovery. That sounds so cheesy! Basically somewhere that I can just spill out the contents of my head.




This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Tuesday, August 29, 2006
 
It's all official. I have a boyfriend. One that I really really like. He's, well he's just great. I should be able to think of something more eloquent but my mind is kind of blank after this evenings' exertions - and I don't mean the quiz. Although I'm beginning to think it was all an elaborate plan on the part of Lianne to keep me in Hamilton for as long as possible. In any case I don't begrudge her it if it is.
To be honest, when you look down my list of ideal guy type criteria he does fill quite a few.
Kiwi - so will want to live here.
British accent - so is very hot.
Nice body but not too nice
Glasses
Smart
Nice
A bit shyish
likeable
Friendly

But there's more there than just the criteria. There's something. Something that lets me be completely comfortable around him and so nervous I freeze up sometimes when those awkward moments come along. But not freeze up in a bad way. The lack of nervousness when were together most of the time had me wondering whether or not this was just one of those nicest-of-the-currently-available-guys-I-have-contact-with things. But no, there's more. So much more.

Comments: Post a Comment