Love, Life and the Whole Karmic Enchilada; The Very Secret Diary Of A Scientist

A Chris-in-the-morning inspired blog. Somewhere I can hypothesis on human nature and narrate my own journey of self discovery. That sounds so cheesy! Basically somewhere that I can just spill out the contents of my head.




This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Tuesday, September 05, 2006
 
Apparently David had to apologise to his boss and I was because of me! Well he didn't have to but he felt he should give a reason for his lack of productivity lately. The thought that I could provoke such a response in a guy that his work suffers is a little beyond me. He really is quite amazing. His brains and humour faultless. And he's affectionate. In public. Arms around each other holding hands. We spent a large part of this evening (at the pub quiz) holding hands and he kept stroking the back of my hand with the back of his fingers. It's just such an intame feeling. What has this (I'm not sure I can really call him a boy) guy done to me! I con't stop kissing him. I want to spend all my time with him and although I'm not going to say it out loud I definitly find myself thinking _quite_ often 'I love him'.

Comments: Post a Comment