Love, Life and the Whole Karmic Enchilada; The Very Secret Diary Of A Scientist

A Chris-in-the-morning inspired blog. Somewhere I can hypothesis on human nature and narrate my own journey of self discovery. That sounds so cheesy! Basically somewhere that I can just spill out the contents of my head.




This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Sunday, September 03, 2006
 
He's really crazy about me! As I am about him. But I'm still in disbelief that he feels for me like he does. He wants me to go with him to Napier for Labour Weekend. Although it seems that I'm going to be working 2 days of the 3 day weekend. No!
Also I told him that I was really falling for him and he didn't run away! In fact he said 'I'm in a similar boat myself'
This is really serious. I mean _really_ serious. I know we've only been together for a week but he could be the one, he really could.

Comments: Post a Comment